1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

24- Season 6 (and beyond)-continued

Discussion in 'TV Land' started by Dan S., May 8, 2007.

1. Dan S.

Dan S. New Member

I figured we could start to transition the 24 talk over here. Yeah, nothing more to add yet. :wink:

2. Jason Lorette

Jason Lorette Active Member

Good job Dan...was thinking the same thing....

Jason

PS> Let all the transitions begin...

3. Stefan

Stefan New Member War Zone Member

This was a good episode. Poor Milo - after all these years. I am watching season 2 concurently with this and there are a lot of similarities. I think the earlier years were better. But I am still hooked.

Stefan

4. Dan S.

Dan S. New Member

Yeah, this season has been a bit convoluted (more than usual) and not as suspenseful as previous seasons, but there's no way I would miss an episode. It looks like the next 2 weeks will be non-stop craziness.

5. Shane

Shane Active Member

Yeah we got back to the bread and butter of what we like and that's Jack shooting people :)

I knew Milo was going to get it as I had read his contract had ended as he was doing another show. As soon as he stood up, I knew what would happen. I wonder what personality they will bring in to run CTU?

6. Dan S.

Dan S. New Member

I'm wondering if it will be someone from the past or a new person.

There sure seems to be a lot to cover over the next 3 hours, I'm excited. :)

7. Shane

Shane Active Member

Former CTU Guys:

Jack Bauer
    Dude who died in Season 2
    Karen Hayes
    Bill
    The weasel who Jack Killed in Season 3.

Did I miss anyone? I just think it will be someone we haven't seen before that would fit in. A hollywood personality that would "fit" right in.

8. Jerry Pease

Jerry Pease New Member War Zone Member

what ever happen to pres Logan. did he died? they never said anything officially. I bet we will see that rat back.

9. Dan S.

Dan S. New Member

There seem to be a number os 'set-aside' story lines this season. I'm wondering if they tie all of them up over the last 3 hours or if they just leave 'em hanging.

10. Jason Lorette

They will likely leave some hanging as 'fodder' for the writers to pick through if they are having a brain fart in the future.

Jason

11. Shane

Shane Active Member

A spoiler in TV Guide Magazine revealed that next year CTU will be a miniscule role. We just might get the full on Jack Bauer power hour afterall :)

12. Shane

Shane Active Member

A spoiler in TV Guide Magazine revealed that next year CTU will be a miniscule role. We just might get the full on Jack Bauer power hour afterall :)

13. brianca

brianca New Member

If I'm jack, when I get back to CTU I make a broadcast announcement:

"The next one of you sons of bitches says you have an urgent call for me gets a bullet!"

14. Jason Lorette

Wow...that was something....I figured out why Jack is so pissed off all the time....every time he turns around the people he's helping keep screwing him over...geez! That was pretty cool last night...can't wait for next week!

15. Dan S.

Dan S. New Member

Good stuff last night. The next 2 hours are going to be absolutely crazy. I have a feeling Jack is going to have to 'end' his father somewhere down the road. Doyle and Jack have a rather interesting relationship, they've fought and made up more times over the course of this day than I can count. Someone's going to get a beat-down between them. I'm kind of worried about Nadia, she's not holding up too well- I hope she pulls through and learns to trust Jack.

16. Jerry Pease

I didn't have time to watch it last night. But I will tonight....

17. Jason Lorette

Jerry...it's leading up to one hell of a finale!

Jason

18. Shane

Shane Active Member

The show is making up for a slower season. I'm still enjoying it as much as I always have.

19. Jerry Pease

I found time last night and watched 24. It was a good one. I enjoyed every bit of it. Jack's dad is one crazy derange and confused ass hole. I would really like to see him dead.

Season finally must be pretty damn good. I predict Jack nephew and father will get away to china.

20. Jason Lorette

So I can't believe no one has commented on last night's finale as of yet?

Interesting ride...they closed off some story lines, opened up some others for next season...left us hanging on others...equalled a great finale. I'm surprised thought that there wasn't more of a 'cliffhanger' scenario (and no Chloe being pregnant is not a cliffhanger).

Is Jack's father really dead?
    What happened to President Logan?
    What about Pres. Palmer's recovery?
    What about Karen & Bill, will the Pres. force them to resign?
    Are Audrey and Jack truly done?
    What about Jack and his sister-in-law...is that going anywhere?
    Why did Milo's brother vanish?
    Will Nadia stay head of CTU?
    Will Doyle be back, be blind, be....?
    Will there be another Presidential power struggle?
    Was Jack thinking about jumping off the cliff?
    Where does Jack go from here?

Jason

:?