1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Ahem

Discussion in 'The VIP Lounge' started by CJ, May 26, 2007.

1. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

Details - Aussie Uluru Elite 4. 4 burner 48,000 BTU. Not too high but IMO more accurately rated. BTUs is to grills as watts is to receivers.

IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

2. Karl Englebright

Karl Englebright New Member

Nice!
    Are those beer bratts? Hmm... :)

3. CJ

Yes they are. I haven't done it yet but I'm going to soak and then boil some in my home brew next time. It will make them a little sweeter than normal.

4. Mike B

Mike B Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member Top Poster

Nice setup.

Nice house & lot too. You guys won't be flooded for sure.

But that caverous grill with only 2 weenies on it is lookin' mighty stark. I will expect to see some serious meat on there along with some corn (in the husk) on there soon.

:D

5. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Very nice...!!

6. Tyson

Tyson New Member

I'll have to check this out at home. I don't think Navy computers like photobucket.com. I've run into this before and on a different ship.

Sounds like you have a nice setup there, though. :)

7. Max Yokell

Max Yokell Well-Known Member War Zone Member Top Poster

So umm where did you purchase this. I expect to be buying a grill soon as well and would like a stainless steel model. I have been doing some looking but have not seen that brand anywhere yet.

Max

8. Alfer

Alfer New Member

9. Max Yokell

Max Yokell Well-Known Member War Zone Member Top Poster

Thanks Alfer

10. chad

chad Active Member War Zone Member Top Poster

Looks pretty sweet.

You mentioned home brew, you should start a thread on that..

11. Ken McDaniel

Ken McDaniel Active Member War Zone Member

Tyson, DoD banned photobucket and YouTube.

12. Tyson

Tyson New Member

Ah. I knew about YouTube, didn't know about Photobucket. Any idea why with photobucket?

13. CJ

Max, I bought that at Menards. Its a chain hardware store but not big and unknowledgeable like Lowes/HD. They're not nationwide either.

14. Chris White

Chris White New Member

I like it! Max, I don't recall seeing any Menards in Florida. We have them here in Michigan.