1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Amazon 40% off HD and BR sale

Discussion in 'Movie Lounge' started by Shane, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Shane

Shane Active Member

Select titles:

HD DVD:
    Aeon Flux
    Black Rain
    Clerks II
    Derailed
    Feast
    Italian Job
    Lucky Number Slevin
    The Matador
    Payback
    Pulse
    Scary Movie 4
    School for Scoundrels
    We Were Soldiers
    Wolf Creek

Blu-ray:
    Behind Enemy Lines
    Black Rain
    Deja Vu
    Fantastic Four
    Flight of the Phoenix
    Flyboys
    Hart's War
    King Arthur
    Kindom of Heaven
    Payback
    Transporter
    Usual Suspects
    Windtalkers

Use the amazon link from HTL and search for BR or HD and you should find the sale.

2. Michael

Michael Junior Geek

If they come in at about $15, I might pick up a title or two.

3. Eric

Eric Active Member

Well, there wasn't much I wanted on the Blu-Ray front. Good thing too, since a lot of the titles were still $22, even after the discount. :evil:

Ended up grabbing Payback. I seem to recall not liking this movie too much, but figured I'd give it another spin. Almost picked up The Transporter as well. A guilty pleasure, though it's not worth $22 to me.

4. Chris Smith

Chris Smith Well-Known Member

Picked up School for Scoundrels because my wife loves John Heder, we hadn't seen it yet, and it's in my price point for HD-DVD (a.k.a. not more than $5 of the DVD price)

5. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

I think you'll be glad. I watched this with my wife and was pleasantly surprised that we both liked it.

6. Max Yokell

Max Yokell Active Member War Zone Member

[Alfer]Oh but those titles all suck and I wouldn't want any of those when are they gonna bring out the good stuff[/alfer]

There I saved him some work.

I can't wait till I finally go HD in the next few weeks/months.

MAx