1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

An odd e-mail from my ISP

Discussion in 'The VIP Lounge' started by Stefan, May 27, 2007.

1. Stefan

Stefan New Member War Zone Member

This statement was sent to me in a letter from my ISP - Wildblue. Apparently, a representative of the company (who I cannot find any info on on wildblue's website) wants to come to my house to insure that I am getting "lack-luster" performance. I emailed him back with the above quote and ask him to explain that. He called my house and left a message saying that I could call him back if I want, but he thinks it's self explanatory.

This whole thing is just odd to me.

Stefan

2. Chris Slade

Chris Slade Active Member War Zone Member

I'd look for an explanation over the phone on this.

3. Saurav

Saurav Active Member War Zone Member

LOL. Either the word 'not' shouldn't have been in there, or someoen doesn't know the meaning of 'lack-luster'.

4. cjd

cjd New Member

Totally... they think your performance is far too good! Makes them look bad, 'cause then everyone wants that kind of performance!

C