1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Anybody having problems with Wii Play

Discussion in 'Smartphones, Computers, Gaming and Networking' started by JeffC, Jun 26, 2007.

1. JeffC

JeffC Active Member War Zone Member

I put in Wii Play last night and the thing wouldn't read. I took it out and it was clean and scratch free. Put it under the sink with some dish soap, and couldn't find a mark on it. Not a big deal but it's my buddies game. Now I guess I get to pick up another Wiimote. He tried it on his Wii and he gets the same thing. Wonder if Nintendo support covers this? I think I'll call tonight.

2. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member War Zone Member Top Poster

From a company that voluntarily replaced the wrist strap because of other peoples' STUPIDITY, I think you will be ok calling them. Hell, you can still call them (or at least you could 8 months ago) about NES and SNES support. It was limited but they still had notes on issues with the systems and what you could do to try to resolve things.

3. Michael

Michael Junior Geek

I wonder if they told people to blow really hard on the old NES cartridges if they were not working properly? :D