1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Are you still using your tendo DS?

Discussion in 'The VIP Lounge' started by Chris Slade, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Chris Slade

Chris Slade Active Member War Zone Member Top Poster

Mine hasn't been turned on in weeks. I thought I'd use it way more. Any titles worth waiting for?

2. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

I just don't have time so that's not a great indicator of the long term value of the system. That said, I still use it from time to time and got totally addicted to Age of Empires for it but then I ran into a glitch which frustrated me.

3. Michael

Michael Junior Geek

Are you talking about the Nintendo DS?

I do not use it often, but my daughter plays a few games a week on it.

4. DYohn

DYohn Well-Known Member Donor

Top Poster Of Month

The last game machine I owned was an Atari 2600.

5. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Same here...I have had little desire (or time/patience) to invest in games as an adult...

However, my wife, after hearing my aunt rave about it, would consider a Wii if we entered the world of video games again.

6. DYohn

DYohn Well-Known Member Donor

Top Poster Of Month

I suggested to my wife that we could get a PS3 to watch high-def movies since so many people were raving about them and then we could also try some of the new games. Her reply was "My computer has solitaire so I don't need to play games on the TV." :)

7. Rich Kraus

Rich Kraus Active Member

my daughter loves her DS, but i never touch it.

also, i have a PSP. i rarly use it either.

im either playing xbox on the projector, or doing something useful.