1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Better Call Saul

Discussion in 'TV Land' started by DustinDavis, Feb 5, 2015.

1. DustinDavis

DustinDavis Well-Known Member War Zone Member

Looking forward to Walking Dead's return. But not as much as the return of Saul Goodman! Is anyone else planning on watching this premiere on Sunday night after WD?

2. chad

chad Active Member War Zone Member Top Poster

I have to work so I'll watch it next week. Very much looking forward to it.

3. Denton

Denton Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member Top Poster

I'm really looking forward to this.

4. Steve Tannehill

Steve Tannehill New Member War Zone Member Top Poster

Watching it tonight.

5. Steve Tannehill

First episode was fun, working at the Cinnebon while looking over his shoulder then going home to an apartment to relive the glory days.

6. Allen

Allen New Member War Zone Member

Watched the premiere last night. It definitely has much of the "feel" of Breaking Bad - which is mostly a good thing, IMO.

Loved the finish of that episode - and that we get a couple characters from Breaking Bad right away.

7. Steve Tannehill

Mike keeps showing up as the gate keeper, a lowly start for the chief fixer of Gus Fring. And I love how Jimmy McGill pleads for one broken leg for his partners in crime.

8. Allen

Allen New Member War Zone Member

3rd episode begins to give us more of Mike, and the beginning of the relationship between Mike & Saul.

I'm enjoying the "back story" of just how sleazy Jimmy McGill was before he became Saul, too.

9. DustinDavis

DustinDavis Well-Known Member War Zone Member

I like it so far. Not love. Not hooked the way I was earlier into the Breaking Bad experience. But I expect this to be more of a slow burn, and that's fine.

10. DYohn

DYohn Well-Known Member Donor

Top Poster Of Month

We watched the first three episodes last night. Not sure I'm going to stay with it, but it is a good show. I just never liked the actor playing Saul, so that makes liking a show centered on him difficult. :)

11. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

Apparently S3 premiered last night. I completely missed that. Anyone watching this?

12. jasn

jasn Well-Known Member Donor Top Poster

My wife and I are big fans. Looking forward to the new season.

13. murrayb

murrayb Active Member War Zone Member

This is one of my favourite series and one of the best ones on tv. It's on the PVR and I'm really looking forward to watching it.

14. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

I tried to watch this last night and realized I somehow didn't finish S2! I don't believe it. So watched S2 E7 last night and will finish getting caught up. The DVR is recording S3 already.