1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Blu Ray 5 free movie campaign

Discussion in 'Movie Lounge' started by Shane, Jun 26, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Shane

Shane Active Member

Starts supposedly on 7-1-07.

2. Michael

Michael Junior Geek

I wonder if the combo players will be eligible for free HD DVD and Blu-Ray movies! :D

3. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

GOD DAMNIT!!!!

4. Matt Johnson

Matt Johnson New Member

Thankfully I wanted 4 of the 5 movies I got free or I would not be happy right now.

5. Shane

Shane Active Member

They'll have to extend this for that to be an issue. Also notice how conveniently missing the LG player is

6. Max Yokell

Max Yokell Well-Known Member War Zone Member Top Poster

I wonder if you buy the Pany unit is you get their 5 and then these 5 as well?

I would only have a problem picking disc from Cat 3.

Max

7. Shane

Shane Active Member

Campaign is now official.

8. Randy Rhoton

Randy Rhoton Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member

I just found out today that the Pioneer unit comes with Superman Returns and Ghost Rider in the box. This from a Pioneer rep at a dealer demo I just got home from.

And I got to see the Pioneer unit in action. Very impressive. Price down to $1000, from $1500 last year, and load time under 30 seconds. Plus it now plays music cd's.

9. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

Anyone have a link to the rebate form?

10. Shane

Shane Active Member

The Superman Returns that is included with the Pioneer has PCM and Dolby True HD lossless as compared to the previously released BR versions that were DD only. Warner says they plan to roll out the Superman Returns discs later this year.

11. Shane

Shane Active Member