1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Boy kills dinosaur sized pig!

Discussion in 'The VIP Lounge' started by NathanP, May 25, 2007.

1. NathanP

NathanP New Member

2. Ron-P

Ron-P Well-Known Member

mmmmmmmm Bacon.

3. Tom R S 4

Tom R S 4 New Member War Zone Member

Does anyone else have problems with this sentence? :? I'd think the bigger news would be that Hogzilla continued to grow after being killed. :shock:

4. Jack Keck

Jack Keck Member

It took me a minute, bukt that sentence should have been worded gooder. It seems like they are equating Hogzilla's growth after it's death to a fish story where the fish gets bigger every time the fisherman tells the story about how he caught it.

Or something.

5. Colton

Colton New Member War Zone Member

Gooder?

Gooder?!!

Gooder???!!!!

LOL!!! :lol:

6. Dan S.

Dan S. New Member

What the heck was he doing hunting with a pistol? I thought people used rifles for that.

7. DYohn

DYohn Well-Known Member Donor

Top Poster Of Month

Shooting pigs. Hmmph. Pussy.

;)

8. Chris Slade

Chris Slade Active Member War Zone Member

I killed one big than that with my bare hands when I had two broken legs.

9. Michael M

Michael M Active Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: Is that the same time you were wearing a blindfold and someone stuck earplugs in your ears so you couldn't see or hear a thing?

10. Rich Kraus

Rich Kraus New Member

story reads it as a .50 cal revolver. probably a .454 casul, or something like that. cant tell, picture sucks. big mean pistol.

11. Mike B

Mike B Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member

8 shots with a 50, a 3 hour chase with the entourage going along with high powered rifles...

Hey Bungalow Bill...

What bacon? It's all sausage...

:?

12. Mike B

Mike B Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member

And now we find out that a group of heavily armed men sucessfully killed a farm animal...

:?

13. Drew Mitten

Drew Mitten New Member

Holy SH**

14. Drew

Drew Active Member War Zone Member

I read it was farm raised. They bought like 3 days before shooting it and there being a story on it.