1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Can you see this picture from your work PC?

Discussion in 'The VIP Lounge' started by CJ, Jun 5, 2007.

?

Can you see the photo?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

2. Alfer

Alfer New Member

All Photobucket stuff is blocked..I think others have the same issues with PB.

3. CJ

Right, which supports my point. Your MO is that whatever happens to/impacts Alfer must be the case for most people. Alfer doesn't care about HD-DVD and BD so most people don't etc. I doubt most employers block photobucket.

4. Chris White

Chris White New Member

Yes. Universities usually don't block anything.

5. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Wow you're on a ROLL today!!!

Ask Mitten if he can see it smart ass...

6. Chris Smith

Chris Smith Well-Known Member

Yep, but then again, I work from home and we don't block anything :)

7. Michael

Michael Junior Geek

You are just now figuring this out?

I think if Alfer were to get an anal probe from an alien, he would immediately project that to mean that just about everyone had the same experience.

If we were to setup a poll and he was the only one on HTL to have his ass probed, he would just assume we were all "out of touch" with the vast majority of people who had been probed. :p

8. Alfer

Alfer New Member

You ladies are HILARIOUS!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

9. CJ

OMG that is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. Thanks Michael! Yes its I've I would just step outside the little niche of HTL, HTF and AVS I would see that nearly everyone is getting an anal probe.

10. CJ

We appreciate the source material.

11. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Anytime ladies..anytime.

12. Mike Parent

Mike Parent New Member

How did you get so close to my house... security must be slipping, I must talk to them :D

13. CJ

Yeah, not that it doesn't happen but it always bugs me that they always show hot 30 somethings with these mega-buck products/lifestyles. In my experience, people with these kinds of lifestyles are far more likely than not to be in their 50s plus.

14. LarryB

LarryB Active Member

Michael, that is the funniest thing you've ever said!!!! :) :) :)

15. Ken McDaniel

Ken McDaniel Active Member War Zone Member

Ummmmmmm, DoD is now officially blocking Photobucket, YouTube and MySpace, so no, I can't see it from work. That's why I use Imageshack.

16. Alfer

Alfer New Member

That's two so far....care to whine about anything else today Mr. CJ??

:)

17. Michael

Michael Junior Geek

Hey! We get to see two of Alfers MOs in one thread!

Insulting people and putting a smiley on the end. :)

18. CJ

I love how you ascribe feelings to other people when you get all pissy. If someone escalates a topic they're overreacting, if someone calls you out they're whining, if someone reacts, they're too thin skinned. You are so incredibly transparent. If anyone responds to you in any way beyond ignoring your jackassery, THEY'RE the one with the problem. Apparently 10% = most which bodes well for the HD formats. This post alone will probably merit an overreacting, whining and insult followed by a smiley in your book.

19. Michael M

Michael M Active Member

I'll check tomorrow.

BTW, I passed one of those cars cruising up I-75 on my way back from FL. last spring break. I didn't know what the heck it was until I got right next to it.

20. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Dude...seriously..is this issue REALLY worth bitching about...let alone creating a thread that's main intent was to belittle me???

I thought we here at HTL were going to create a nicer more friendly environment...I'm doing my best to keep things upbeat and not all "pissy" unlike this attack minded thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.