1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Casting problems for my favorite actor

Discussion in 'The VIP Lounge' started by LarryB, Jun 27, 2007.

1. LarryB

LarryB Active Member

2. chad

chad Active Member War Zone Member Top Poster

Yeah, but, they don't need Tom, they have

[​IMG]

3. Jason Lorette

Jason Lorette Active Member

In this...I'm sure...Germany does not stand alone. (They at least have LarryB on their side!) ;)

4. Drew Mitten

Drew Mitten New Member

Interesting.

I read that entire article thinking where is Nicholas Cage? LOL.

5. Max Yokell

Max Yokell Well-Known Member War Zone Member Top Poster

Could some photshop whiz put Tom's head on that shot for Larry's amusement. If I knew how I would do it for him. :)

Oh you should leave the existing hair instead of using Cruise's. You know just work he face on to it. :)

Max

6. Chris Smith

Chris Smith Well-Known Member

Chad,

Don't you mean this one?

hasselhoffian-recursion.gif

7. LarryB

LarryB Active Member

I guess Max wasn't satisfed with the picture of Tom kissing me. ;)

8. Denton

Denton Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member Top Poster

9. Randy Rhoton

Randy Rhoton Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member

But, just to throw a monkey wrench into this Cruise bashing event, he is listed right below Sir Arthur C. Clarke on the board of directors of the National Space Society. Of which I am a member. ( pot stirring over )

http://www.nss.org/

10. Chris White

Chris White New Member

The reason Germany will not grant access to Ministry sites if Cruise is chosen to play German officer Claus Schenk Graf von Stauffenberg?"

Because Cruise, as the Defense Ministry puts it, "has publically professed to being a member of the Scientology cult."

We would have also accepted, "because he is a blithering idiot."

11. Max Yokell

Never thought I would publicly agree with the German government, but I do.

Max

12. Max Yokell

Randy, the NSS is not what is wrong with Cruise, but one can not over look the problems with Scientology.

I live in Tampa, Clearwater is full of them and they have opened a center in Plant City as well. You go to Ybor City anytime it is busy and you will find recruiters. The stories about them range from laughable to horrific. It is best to avoid the whole thing.

MAx

13. chad

chad Active Member War Zone Member Top Poster

Here Larry, Tom Cruise nipple shot

[​IMG]

14. Randy Rhoton

Randy Rhoton Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member

Max, I'm in complete agreement about what you said. Just havin' a little fun. He's probably in NSS for the publicity anyway.

15. Denton

Denton Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member Top Poster

You betcha. Watch for further encroachment from his minions. And don't forget that he's watchin' for the return of Xenu.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenu

16. Dennis Pagoulatos

Dennis Pagoulatos Active Member

Chris: ROFL- that's one of the funniest things I've ever seen :lol: :lol: :lol:

17. brianca

brianca New Member

It's funny that everything states that Germany doesn't recognize scientology as a religion, but then states that there is no process by which germany recognized religions. It's just as accurate to say that germany doesn't recgonize Catholicism as a religion, or Judaism. Someone's religious beliefs shouldn't be grounds for not allowing them to work, IMO, but then again I think you should have the right to refuse anyone the right to work even if I disagree with your reasons.