1. Drew Mitten

Drew Mitten New Member

I just purchased Rainbow Six Vegas!

An excellent ggame. The beggining is a little ugh. But it gets better once you are out of Mexico.

2. Colton

Colton New Member War Zone Member

OoooOooOOoooooOOoOOOOhhh! You're in for tons of fun! I need to pick this one up too! If you have a LIVE cam you can put your face on your player model.

3. Saurav

Saurav Active Member War Zone Member

How's the single player campaign on this?

4. Dennis Pagoulatos

Dennis Pagoulatos Active Member

The SP is pretty fun. I'm about 3/4 of the way through on the regular setting- and it's pretty tough. I can't imagine getting through this game on the "realistic" setting. The gameplay is addictive and the cover system and the squad controls are easy to use, hence fun. I haven't tried it online yet. 8)

-Dennis

5. Colton

Dudes, we gotta get a co-op game going soon. Does it support 4 player co-op?

6. Michael M

Michael M Active Member

Guys I'll warn you, Drew lives on XBOX and he doesn't take long to learn a game and to put the hurtin' on whoever he plays against. You want him on your team.

7. Shane

Shane Active Member

The SP is fun but I'm stuck at the Chinese Restaurant.

The gunfight on the strip was a blast.

8. Sean80

Sean80 New Member

This was the first Clancy game I've ever played all the way through and I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next one.

As Colton mentioned, you can add your face to your character for online play with the Cam, but sometimes it just comes out looking really creepy. :)

I'm always up for playing this online. If anyone is interested, please feel free to add me to your friends list.

9. Michael St. Clair

Michael St. Clair New Member

It is a great game online. I've barely been online since 'summer' started, but hopefully I'll be on more soon. We used to have a regular Friday game with Sean, me, and a bunch of other people from tehbias.com. Make sure and add me as well.

10. Drew Mitten

Drew Mitten New Member

Thanks.

But I find the SP exremely easy. Nothing like Gears on insane. I have it set on realistic. After playing Gears on insane, I play this how I play Gears and it causes for some great fun and killing.

11. Dennis Pagoulatos

Well, I played through Gears on Insane without much of a problem either- so maybe "Realistic" isn't as realistic as I thought it would be (I assumed it's a one bullet kills you kind of thing, but I haven't actually even tried it yet). 8)

-Dennis

12. Drew Mitten

Drew Mitten New Member

NO. Its a lot easier than you think by far.

13. Dennis Pagoulatos

Cool, I'll give it a shot after I get through the game on the regular setting!

-Dennis

14. Colton

I love this game. I play it on the PC, but I really need to get the XBOX 360 version for the multiplayer. I love how you can hang upsidedown and shoot through the windows. The game is awesome!

15. brianca

brianca New Member

Do they still have the depth of the old PC versions where you create various teams with waypoints and go signals to create coordinated attacks?

16. Shane

Shane Active Member

It's pretty rough IMHO. The sequence where you are at the dance club(act 2) is friggin HARD at realistic.