1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Eragon - DVD Short Review

Discussion in 'Movie Lounge' started by E Jones, May 17, 2007.

Tags:
  1. E Jones

E Jones Active Member

I liked this movie better the first time I watched it and it was called "Star Wars". Seriously there are so many similarities it would take too long to list them all. The only thing that kept me from turning to off was the Dragon which was very well done (although I thought the dragon's eyes were to doey) and got a lot of screen time (unlike the dragons in Ring of Fire).

Strictly a rental level for diehard fantasy heads.

-EJ

2. chad

chad Active Member War Zone Member Top Poster

My wife is currently reading the books. I am not interested in seeing the movie but she loves movies that other people love.... I think it looks like every other fantasy movie I have seen.

3. Shane

Shane Active Member

Except worse. It's one if not the worst film of last year. I saw it for free and wanted my money back.

4. Darrel McBane

Darrel McBane New Member

What Shane said.

I'm surprised it wasn't made for the SciFi channel.

5. stephenj

stephenj Active Member

it met my expectations: the previews led me to believe it would be the lamest kind of LOTR rip-off, and that's what it was.