1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

First pic of Heath Ledger as "The Joker"

Discussion in 'Movie Lounge' started by Shane, May 21, 2007.

1. Shane

Shane Active Member

2. Alfer

Alfer New Member

:shock:

Not sure I'm likin that at all...but things can indeed change...hopefully.

Still not sold on havin a Hollywood girley man playin the Joker though.

:cry:

3. Troy Seufert

Troy Seufert New Member

I think it looks fantastic and Heath Ledger is going to kick ass in this role.

4. Ron-P

Ron-P Well-Known Member

Can't make any kind of call off that. I'll wait for the trailer.

5. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

Top Poster Of Month

I think his is pretty much the way you HAVE to go, given the direction the franchise has taken with how the characters came to be. I'll like it.

6. chad

chad Active Member War Zone Member Top Poster

I have never been a big Batman fan, but this looks like a clever new twist I may have to check out. Kind of reminds me of a cross between Captian Spaulding (Devils Rejects) and Buffalo Bill ( Silence of the Lambs)

7. Alfer

Alfer New Member

The pic reminded me of one of the "Insane Clown Posse" dudes...

8. Colton

Colton New Member War Zone Member

I'd rather see a CGI ear-to-ear evil grin than that lazy excuse for a Joker mouth. Until I see the full effect, I can't really make a valid judgement call on it. If you've ever seen ICHI: THE KILLER - there is a terrific effect on how to do a Joker mouth.

However, I do like this faux poster ...

Heath-Joker.jpg

... and MY VERSION:

joker.jpg

9. Jason Lorette

Jason Lorette Active Member

They better not mess this up...with how they revived the franchise with "begins"...this could make or break if they can do a 'third' movie.