1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

FSBO

Discussion in 'For Sale/Trade Lounge (members)' started by Colton, May 10, 2007.

1. Colton

Colton New Member War Zone Member

Female Single Bisexual Old? :?

2. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

For sale by owner you perv...

3. Drew Mitten

Drew Mitten New Member

I prefer your translation.

4. Ron-P

Ron-P Well-Known Member

All right CJ enough with the goofy titles. FSBO, come on, The Back Door is bad enough. How about "The Classifieds", or "The Marketplace"...something better then the BO lounge.

5. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

We'll see...

6. Max Yokell

Max Yokell Well-Known Member War Zone Member Top Poster

Well it seems that many world famous lounges had an area where you could buy T-shirts, Cap, shot glasses. etc, etc.

The name of this area should be whatever they call those, now what would you call that area in a lounge. I remember as a kid on Miami Beach you used to see T-Shirts and hats from all the World Famous Lounges they had on Miami Beach in the 60's well I think they were world Famous in the 50's and 60's but were just still there in the 70's. :)

7. Jerry Pease

Jerry Pease New Member War Zone Member Top Poster

leave it to Colton

8. Shane

Shane Active Member

It's a forum title, who cares? It's like complaining about cover art on a DVD.

9. Shane

Shane Active Member

It's a forum title, who cares? It's like complaining about cover art on a DVD.

10. brianca

brianca New Member

The phonetic 'FIZBO' would be good for me. I always liked that word. ;)

11. Michael M

Michael M Active Member

Which reminds me.....

[​IMG]

Besides knowing T.C. is in the movie, whatelse does the DVD art really tell you about the movie?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Let's see; there is the title which is? Anyone? Minority Report. And someone gives it 'Two Thumbs Way up!' Does anyone know who? Anyone? Anyone? (I'm guessing it wasn't Larry.) Anyway, it doesn't tell me jack squat about the movie.

OK, I'm done hi-jacking the thread. Carry on.

12. DYohn

DYohn Well-Known Member Donor

Top Poster Of Month

Maybe Cruise has issued a report about the racial makeup of his movies?

13. Saurav

Saurav Active Member War Zone Member

Maybe it means Roger Ebert got 2 thumbs way up Tom Cruise's ass, and that was a precrime.

14. Dan S.

Dan S. New Member

Mitten, you crack me up.

15. Colton

Colton New Member War Zone Member

To the knuckle!!!