Gamefly?

Discussion in 'Home Theater Lounge' started by Pete Apruzzese, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Pete Apruzzese

Pete Apruzzese New Member

2. Ken McDaniel

Ken McDaniel Active Member War Zone Member

My bro-in-law uses them. He'll use it to work a game out for about a month before returning it. Seems to like it.

3. Drew Mitten

Drew Mitten New Member

I have two friends that use it, and when I get my new job with higher pay I plan on starting it up.

4. Troy Seufert

Troy Seufert New Member

I've never used it, but I've only heard good things about it. If Blockbuster On-Line didn't include the free game rentals, I would definitely sign up for Gamefly.

5. Dennis Pagoulatos

Dennis Pagoulatos Active Member

I use it- been on the 2 game out plan for about 8 months. I just "downgraded" to 1 game a month- since I find there are simply too many good games out that I want to try, and I can really only focus on 1 at a time. I only have good things to say about them and their service. I've even bought a couple of games from them used (which they guarantee) because the used price was low and it came with essentially a brand new case and all manuals in pristine condition (only the disk itself is used).

-Dennis

6. Pete Apruzzese

Pete Apruzzese New Member

Thanks, guys. I'll have my son - who is the game player - look over their stock and decide if we should go with them.

Hey CJ - get an affiliate link from them and I'll sign up through it :)