1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

gofccyourself.com

Discussion in 'Smartphones, Computers, Gaming and Networking' started by CJ, May 8, 2017.

1. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

I'm not going to tell you what to think. But if you support Net Neutrality, feel free to visit gofccyourself.com and click Express. Tell the current asspuppet FCC chair that you specifically support strong net neutrality backed by Title II oversight of ISPs.

I submitted:
    I specifically support strong net neutrality backed by Title II oversight of ISPs. ISPs will not self regulate and have already proven in multiple instances that they are willing to engage in anti-consumer behavior.

Feel free to copy and paste directly if you like.

John Oliver Is Calling on You to Save Net Neutrality, Again

2. chad

chad Active Member War Zone Member

Done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Dan Driscoll

Dan Driscoll HTT Refugee Donor War Zone Member

4. CJ

5. capsuleri

capsuleri Well-Known Member

6. capsuleri

7. capsuleri

If you are writing in a comment - you may want to include the negative impact on freedom of speech by slowing down web pages on social, political issues, local e-newspapers, and adverse impact on small local businesses such as plumbers, electricians, handyman etc.

CJ likes this.
  8. CJ

The FCC knows full well what the negative impacts are. The new FCC head is a former Verizon exec. The key here is to overwhelm them with pro-net-neutrality numbers.

9. capsuleri

Agree. The reasons I suggested - supports need for net neutrality - sorry perhaps I was not clear.

BTW, Ajit Pai - Saurav's country cousin?!! Joking: Just joking.

10. CJ

No I understand. And I worry about people submitting too generic comments given the bot problem in the story I posted.

11. capsuleri

12. capsuleri

13. Dan Driscoll

Dan Driscoll HTT Refugee Donor War Zone Member

CJ likes this.
  14. capsuleri