1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Good Wii games?

Discussion in 'Smartphones, Computers, Gaming and Networking' started by CJ, May 24, 2007.

1. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

Anyone bought a new Wii game recently? I was on a hot streak until I bought Tiger Woods and it SUCKS. Cannot recommend it. Just wondering what people are playing.

2. Josh Dial

Josh Dial New Member

Paper Mario is good, and Marvel Ultimate Alliance is good on any system (but has a few handy Wii-only features), but i'm personally waiting for the new Mario Party.

3. CJ

What's the launch date on the next mario party?

4. Steve Tannehill

Steve Tannehill New Member War Zone Member Top Poster

I've enjoyed hitting people with a baseball bat in the Wii version of The Godfather, Blackhand Edition.

- Steve

5. Sucks from what aspect?

6. CJ

Controls are TERRIBLE and its just not really fun. MAYBE if the controls were good it COULD be fun but even then I doubt it. I played 05 and 06 on gamecube and xbox respectively and they were very fun. This game seems dull, and the sense of challenge is ruined when you can go from -3 to +3 on one hole due to totally shit controls.

7. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member War Zone Member Top Poster

Mario Party is out 05/29/07.