1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Grey's Anatomy

Discussion in 'TV Land' started by Jerry Pease, May 18, 2007.

1. Jerry Pease

Jerry Pease New Member War Zone Member

Well last night episode had some funny moments and a interesting ending.

It looks like George is done and so is his homophobic coworker Dr. Burke. It looks like Cali got the job. I am not to impressed with the decision.

I am going to give it another try next year, but I think the magic is gone.

2. Dan S.

Dan S. New Member

Most of what Jerry said. I was annoyed by the ending- it left me not really looking forward to any of the story lines. The only intriguing thing was Grey's little sister coming on board- she's hot. Oh, what was the deal with Shepard 'turning down' the Chief position and telling Chief to stay on. You can't make your boss not retire, that was stupid. There was also a comercial for the LA show, starting in August I think.

3. Tom R S 4

Tom R S 4 New Member War Zone Member

She sure looks like a cutie! I didn't remember hearing Grey had a little sister - did they just make that up?

I agree, the last episode had problems and didn't leave me anticipating next season. I'll still watch the first few episodes, though.

4. Jerry Pease

Jerry Pease New Member War Zone Member

yeah, her dad mentioned once

5. Tom R S 4

You're right, I remember it now.

6. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

Its her half sister I think. Ditto what's been said about the plot lines going forward

7. Tom R S 4

Yes, that's the way I remember it.