1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Headin' Out

Discussion in 'The VIP Lounge' started by Dan Driscoll, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Dan Driscoll

Dan Driscoll HTT Refugee Donor War Zone Member

We're leaving for Florida at @$#^&# dark early tomorrow morning, so I'll be off-line for almost 2 weeks. This trip is primarily for my wife to visit her daughters and for us to meet the new grandkids. However, I'll be sneaking out for therapeutic golf sessions at least three times while we're there. ;)

One of those sessions will be with Mike Knapp. He has graciously invited me to visit his home, listen to his system and play a round of golf with him next Tuesday, which I'm really looking forward to. :)

2. Michael

Michael Junior Geek

A trip to Mike's!

Man, I need an excuse to get out to Central Florida.

3. Denton

Denton Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member Top Poster

Dan, note that Mike can be swayed by food. :wink: Don't let him play only tunes by Yello. And don't mention "soundstage" unless you are discussing a program on PBS. :)

4. Chris White

Chris White New Member

Have fun and give my regards to the Knappster.

5. Tom R S 4

Tom R S 4 New Member War Zone Member

A trip to Mr. Knapp's and three golf outings - sounds like an almost perfect vacation! Have a great time!