1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Heroes: Origins

Discussion in 'TV Land' started by Alfer, May 14, 2007.

1. Alfer

Alfer New Member

2. Jerry Pease

Jerry Pease New Member War Zone Member

interesting

3. Troy Seufert

Troy Seufert New Member

I'm confused....if there are going to be 30 episodes total between the two, how can they introduce a new hero every week? Is the season only going to be 15 episodes long?

And really? Heroes faltered after being on break for six weeks? Gee I wonder why the numbers might have been down slightly. :p

4. Shane

Shane Active Member

Looks like they have a hit and they are trying to dilute it(ie drag it out for weeks and weeks) to milk it.

Could work out like Law and Order, could bomb.

5. Troy Seufert

Troy Seufert New Member

Yeah...it sounds like there will be 8 Origin stories to go along with the 22 regular season order. My guess is that we will get 3-4 regular episodes and then an Origin episode as a filler. This will prevent them from having to show repeats or go on a six week hiatus again.

6. Shane

Shane Active Member

They are obviously doing it to maintain the high eyeball factor. It could easily backfire.

7. Troy Seufert

Troy Seufert New Member

Agreed. I would think they would just do what 24, Lost and other serials have done and just start the season later so they don't have gaps or repeats.

That being said, NBC's announced lineup of new shows looks horrible so they better hope Heroes keeps going strong. :)

8. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Just like the CSI spinoffs :wink: :lol: