1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

House...

Discussion in 'TV Land' started by Jason Lorette, May 8, 2007.

1. Jason Lorette

Jason Lorette Active Member

Seeing as how this show airs tonight...I figured I'd get this one up here too!

Get your house fix here!~

Jason

2. Jason Lorette

Really good episode last night...do you really think Foreman will leave?

JL

3. Tom Morgan

Tom Morgan New Member

I think Foreman will stay and Cuddy will do almost anything to make that happen :shock:
    I think she would do Chase also. As a matter of fact I think she would do Chase and Cameron together. :oops:
    I do not think she will ever do House though. House is going to be busy with the granola girl. :lol:

4. Jason Lorette

It's official...Tom is the first 'dirty ol man' in this thread....all three of his sentences had something to do with somebody 'doing' somebody...

Lol...granola girl...

Jason

5. Denton

Denton Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member Top Poster

While I agree that there will be a lot of "doing" goin' on, it will occur only after the participants have been "dosed".

:wink:

6. Jason Lorette

ROFL....(note: you had to see the last episode to understand that joke)

7. Denton

8. capsuleri

capsuleri Well-Known Member

He runs too many lab tests. IMO has poor disgnostic skills.....

9. chad

chad Active Member War Zone Member Top Poster

Anybody watch tonight? According to my "info" button it said season finale, but, it almost felt like more of a series finale

[spoiler:83e9e851d8] Foreman left, House fired Chase and Cameron resigned[/spoiler:83e9e851d8]

10. Denton

That's the first time I recall a closet-cleaning of this level at the end of a season. Perhaps they felt they had pretty much finished off their best plot choices with the first crew. On to group number two. :shock:

11. Jason Lorette

I was floored by that ending...say what? Now I have to wait all summer...I hate season finale's...you go squish now.

JL

12. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Good episode....I read on USAToday that things will be different next year:

13. chad

chad Active Member War Zone Member Top Poster

Of course it will be different, half of the people are gone! Thats like saying a $10,000,000,000.99 study shows cats make the sounds purrr and meow. In all honesty, Foreman is the only one I would look for to come back if any of them come back at all.

14. Tyson

Tyson New Member

I think it might be a good idea. Something did have to change. The show was still good but you could almost sense a little staleness in the air. I hope next season is just as good.

15. Alfer

Alfer New Member

I agree that change would breathe some new life into the show...I was never emotionally attached to the characters (Foreman, Chase, and hottie)...so if he brought in a new batch of fresh newbies who don't really know House too well, it could really spice things up IMO.

16. Jason Lorette

Perhaps the young lady that was doing "rounds" with Cuddy that House said "send me your resume" too will be the new hottie?

JL

17. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Yep..could very well be.

18. RickG

RickG New Member

And yet, all of the principal actors were at the upfronts a week or so ago, so maybe things will be different, but I bet they are all back in some capacity.

19. Jason Lorette

Someone here at work just told me that he read that hottie is pregnant and thus her "resignation"?

20. Alfer

Alfer New Member

She and Chase actor are going to be married in real life...