1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

How to put a quicktime movie on the web?

Discussion in 'Smartphones, Computers, Gaming and Networking' started by Matt Johnson, May 19, 2007.

1. Matt Johnson

Matt Johnson New Member

I'm trying to send a quicktime movie to an instructor for my wife's class. Problem is that their upload system seemed to freak out and their e-mail only can take 6MB.

Currently it's 17MB and 10MB compressed, so no e-mail.

It's due monday, trying to figure out how to post it to the web so the instructor can go there and pull it down.

Help!

2. Pete Apruzzese

Pete Apruzzese New Member

Go to www.yousendit.com and sign up for a free Lite account. It allows you to send files of up to 100mb. You upload the file to their server and they send an e-mail containing a download link to your recipient.

I use it at work all the time for sending and receiving art with our graphic designers.

Pete

3. Matt Johnson

Matt Johnson New Member

You rock! It worked perfectly and my wife's professor was able to get it no problem.

This solved a big problem for us...next drink is on me!

4. Pete Apruzzese

Pete Apruzzese New Member

Glad I could help you out.

Cheers!