1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

I had scratching/knocks at my front door a bit ago and was surprised by who it was

Discussion in 'Home Theater Lounge' started by Phil A, May 29, 2017.

1. Phil A

Phil A Active Member Top Poster

I ended up opening the front and back of the garage door and leading back to the lake behind my house. Once it got within 15 feet of it it was happy. I have one of those glass front doors that you can't see clearly through and when I got near the door all I saw was a huge neck and snout.
    IMG_0604.JPG

Tex Thai and Barry_NJ like this.
  2. Randy Rhoton

Randy Rhoton Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member

Good afternoon sir, may I interest you in purchasing some fine Turtle Wax products? :D

Tex Thai likes this.
  3. Phil A

Phil A Active Member Top Poster

Oh sure - I can make some shiny turtle soup with it:) That's the second time, I had to lead one of them (FL soft shell snapper) back to water. Was riding my bike one day and one was on an empty building lot headed the wrong way. They like to take walks apparently.

Tex Thai likes this.