1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Inaugural HTL mini-meet, in Tampa

Discussion in 'Home Theater Lounge' started by Eric, May 21, 2007.

1. Eric

Eric Active Member

Hey guys,

I'm going to be swinging through the Tampa area Wednesday evening. Anyone interested in getting together for a bite to eat?

2. Max Yokell

Max Yokell Well-Known Member War Zone Member Top Poster

Wow I would really really like to say yes, but I am busy as hell, but...

PM Mike K and see what he has to say and I will try like heck to make it by.

Max

3. Eric

Eric Active Member

Well, it looks like I'll be meeting up with Mike for some dinner. He was also gracious enough to invite me over to check out his HT as well. As a person with untrained ears, I'm really looking forward to hearing Mike's set up. Or maybe I should be nervous....ignorance is bliss. If I don't know my system sounds like crap, I have no reason to buy upgrades.

4. Eric

Eric Active Member

On my way out the office door now. Couple of quick errands to run, then I'm on my way to Tampa.

I'll try to post about my visit with Mr. Knapp sometime this weekend, but I'll be on the road until Monday.

Max--hope you can find a few free minutes to join us.

Later guys...

5. Michael

Michael Junior Geek

Awesome!

Have fun!!