1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Interesting class division between MySpace and Facebook

Discussion in 'The VIP Lounge' started by CJ, Jun 25, 2007.

1. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

2. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member War Zone Member Top Poster

The general is on Facebook no doubt.

3. Jason Lorette

Jason Lorette Active Member

That's a very interesting article...one thing that I didn't see it address...what if someone uses both almost equally...how would that fit into this description on the class structure?

4. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Like Colton...they'd be "bi".

:)

5. Jason Lorette

ROFL!!! :lol:

6. Colton

Colton New Member War Zone Member

I don't have a Facebook account.

7. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Didn't say ya did... :wink: :lol:

8. Colton

Don't make me post Photobucket pictures again ... :D

9. Alfer

Alfer New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

10. Mike Parent

Mike Parent New Member

11. Colton

Well, it's not because of any of those reasons. I just never heard of Facebook before.

12. Mike Parent

Mike Parent New Member

13. Drew

It was mostly a college thing when it started. I have an account but never use it and there isn't much on it. Maybe it's expanded past that....

14. Dan S.

Dan S. New Member

Facebook was only recently opened up to everyone, it was for college students only. I keep thinking about getting on there because I always miss out on things my friends are doing and only spread the word on Facebook.

15. Jason Lorette

I recently got on facebook just on a whim to see what all the talk was about...I check it every day now...it's addicting. I have talked to people that I haven't seen in 20 years, from university, high school..it's quite interesting...and nice to see that 'some' haven't aged quite as well as me (and I didn't even have to go to a stupid reunion!)

Jason

16. Drew

That and a bunch of pics of hot chicks doing hot things at keggers. But ya, it's good for keeping up with friends too, I guess. 8)