1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Just because

Discussion in 'The VIP Lounge' started by Drew, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member War Zone Member Top Poster

2. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

Those strike me as somehow faked . A few years ago I would have taken it for granted that they were real because who would bother faking that. I don't think that way any more, people are bizarre and fake bizarre stuff.

3. chad

chad Active Member War Zone Member Top Poster

Yeah, I could never trust a guy with poor surround sound speaker placement.

4. Pete Mazz

Pete Mazz Active Member War Zone Member

In my best Homer Simpson voice:

"Hmmmm......Hand farting music in surround sound" :)

Pete

5. emoxley

emoxley New Member

They had a guy on the Tonight Show, a few years ago, that could do that. It may have been the same guy. He used a lotion on his hands, to be smoother and more consistant............. :)

6. matts

matts Active Member War Zone Member

I agree, no way he gets the pitch changes and ranges from his hands like that.

/one of the best vids on MTV in '85

7. Chris White

Chris White New Member

How exactly do you list that skill on your resume?

8. brianca

brianca New Member

I can't watch the videos here at the office, but I knew a guy at my last job that was amazing at the hand fart. I wouldn't have thought it was possible had I not seen him do it. Perhaps this is beyond that level though, I'll watch it tonight.