1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Lasers Edge

Discussion in 'Movie Lounge' started by chad, May 12, 2007.

1. chad

chad Active Member War Zone Member Top Poster

The store was about 45 minutes from my home. I used to pop in every once in a while when we were visiting my in laws. I went for my "every once in a while" visit a few days ago and saw that the store had closed. They had great movies at a great price, I was sad to see it go.

Not sure if this belongs here or in the VIP lounge, feel free to move if need be.

2. mark j

mark j New Member

This is from their web site:

Effective February 17th, we will no longer have a retail store (we will still have our website and customer service department). We are moving to a warehouse location to continue our internet business. Local (Carmel, IN and surrounding area) customers may order online or over the phone and either have their orders shipped or pick them up at our office. We will no longer have a showroom or rentals. We appreciate all of our local support over the years and look forward to continue to supply your DVD needs.

Our new address (effective February 19th) is

The Laser's Edge
    1046 Summit Drive
    Carmel, IN 46032

Our office hours will be 10am-6pm Monday-Friday. Internet customer service hours will be 8am-6pm Monday-Friday.

Phone numbers will remain the same as will our website address.

Thank you.

3. chad

chad Active Member War Zone Member Top Poster

Thats cool that they are keeping their web store open. I for one will miss going to their b&m store though.