1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Music Aficionado

Discussion in 'Music Lounge' started by jasn, Feb 18, 2017.

1. jasn

jasn Well-Known Member Donor Top Poster

Music Aficionado Website

Came across this website a couple of weeks ago and am finding a lot of in-depth writing about music. Several articles are quite interesting little time wasters. It's very well developed and deep into different styles of music, albeit heavily favoring an older clientele...

Anyone else been here?

2. DYohn

DYohn Well-Known Member Donor

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks for the link!

jasn likes this.
  3. Phil A

Phil A Active Member Top Poster

jasn likes this.
  4. jasn

DYohn likes this.
  5. jasn

Thanks to you too Phil. I've bookmarked the site and will go back for a closer look.

6. Denton

Denton Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member Top Poster

I've long felt this way in spite of the second album from Manassas. Interesting reading now especially with a show by the Rides in my near future. ;)

I'll bookmark the site. But I'm hearing Frank Zappa (?) in my head: "Writing about music is like dancing about architecture."

7. jasn

8. ChristopherG

ChristopherG New Member

Thanks for that link - what a great site and agree the articles are fantastic - in the middle of "What Happened to Canned Heat?" good stuff....

jasn likes this.