1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

need some lists

Discussion in 'Hardware Lounge' started by hgroff, May 10, 2007.

1. hgroff

hgroff New Member

Shane your always so good at this so I nominate you, but everyone else feel free to help add to the list!

first: all recievers brands and models, that are HDMI 1.3

second: all pre amps brands and models, that are HDMI 1.3

third: Which HD players (either HD - DVD or Blue Ray) that are HDMI 1.3... Are all of them 1.3????

forth: Which Projector brands and model are 1080P

2. Max Yokell

Max Yokell Well-Known Member War Zone Member Top Poster

First receivers...

Easy there are some of the lower end Onkyo's on the market but Denon, Onkyo , Pioneer, Sherwood have all had press releases with release dates mostly in late jun through sept.

Pre-Amps,
    None but don't be surprised if Outlaw has one out by next jan as well as a few others.

HD players... I believe the latest two Toshiba players have 1.3 but am not sure and the PS3 is 1.3 I think there might be others and Pioneers has announced a new one that is sure to be 1.3.

Lots of 1080P projectors you have the Sony Pearl at around $5k, the JVC RS1 at around $6.5K and several LCD models out lingering between $2-3.5K from Mits, Panasonic, Epson and others.

Max