1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Netflix Recommendations ...

Discussion in 'TV Land' started by Colton, May 31, 2007.

1. Colton

Colton New Member War Zone Member

Hey, we need a Netflix thread for those of us who are members and to share recommendations on what to add to our queue + comments on service and support. So, what's hot and what's not for Netflix rentals?

- Colton

2. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

Follow the movie of the week threads would be my advice. And people are always going to post movie reviews of stuff they liked. As far as service/support? I got throttled a LOT before my second was born but then I didn't have time to go through enough movies to get throttled. I switched to Blockbuster recently and really like it. Like I just finished watching Layer Cake so I'm going to take it to the store over lunch and grab The Station Agent so I'm ready for the movie of the week. Its slick and I've had no problems so far and being able to trade movies in at the store basically eliminates the concept of being throttled.

3. Troy Seufert

Troy Seufert New Member

I switched to BB about two years ago and love it. Like CJ said, with the in-store exchanges it really eliminates being throttled (except for maybe HD titles which my store doesn't carry).

Also you get a coupon for a free game rental each month (or in my case 2 coupons because I'm grandfathered). That alone pays for it for me.