New forum feature - Top Posters

Discussion in 'Home Theater Lounge' started by CJ, May 11, 2017.

1. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

Top Poster Of Month

Engagement is what keeps this site alive and well. As such, I have a lot of sincere appreciation for the members who most actively post and respond to on-topic discussions. These individuals are contributing to making Home Theater Lounge the place we all love to hang out.

Because I think engagement is so critical, I installed a top poster tracker. It measures on a monthly basis, who is posting the most based on configurable criteria. I've configured the calculation excludes all off-topic forums (e.g. VIP and War Zone), so these are the top contributors from the main forum, music, movies, hardware, etc.

I've also excluded myself, but I can easily add myself back in if you punks want a challenge ;)

To access the list, simply hover on the Members arrow in the tab bar and click the Top Poster or click on Members and then find the Top Posters sub-tab or follow this link Top Poster of Month | Home Theater Lounge.

Let's see who can top the list each month with relevant, on-topic posts in our Lobby, Movies and Television, Music, and Hardware and Equipment areas!

2. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

Top Poster Of Month

Going forward, Top Posters will get an "achievement" banner, kind of like mine that says Admin. Once you are the top poster of the month, that banner will persist.