1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

New Lounge Idea

Discussion in 'The VIP Lounge' started by DYohn, May 15, 2007.

1. DYohn

DYohn Well-Known Member Donor

Let's call it "The Kitchen." A place to avoid if you can't take the heat.

Just kidding.

2. brianca

brianca New Member

Ok. that's funny. ;)

3. chad

chad Active Member War Zone Member Top Poster

I thought you were going to propose we have a recipe of the day lounge.

4. Drew Mitten

Drew Mitten New Member

Thats funny. :lol:

5. Hot Air?

6. brianca

brianca New Member

I had a buddy who had a bong he named the truth. Whenever someone asked why he'd scream, 'because you can't handle the truth!"

7. Err... where did I see David's and my posts somewhere else?

If this becomes a forum, I want to be the mod.... No Joke... with Alfer and others as a mod... I am best qualified for the mod of this type of forum.
    LMK.

8. DYohn

It'd be a place where merc and I can yell at each other about politics and call each other ignorant bastards and then laugh about it. :D

9. Nah.... as a mod, I will have to behave and ignore my own preconceived notions.

Even if I disagree with you David, and I am sure I will occasionally, being a mod will mean to me that I am above being able to let you know that personally unless you overstep the middle bounds set by CJ and others.

Or, more likely, I will remain an equal to you, and be able to respond without previous bias to what I think and feel.... but NOT. 8) :D

EGAD... even I don't understand what I meant... :)

10. DYohn

:lol: :lol:

11. cjd

cjd New Member

It would probably be easier to stay above the fray if you remember that David is probably right, and you're probably wrong. :p :p

12. Jerry Pease

Jerry Pease New Member War Zone Member Top Poster

names:
    + everything goes
    + no rules
    + the waste zone
    + outlaws

13. stevej

stevej New Member

"It'd be a place where merc and I can yell at each other about politics and call each other ignorant bastards and then laugh about it."

It just saves the rest of us so much time and energy...lolol

Steve

14. Dan S.

Dan S. New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

15. DYohn

:lol: Very good! And happy to help, as always.