1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

New Splinter Cell screenshots for the 360

Discussion in 'Smartphones, Computers, Gaming and Networking' started by Ken McDaniel, May 8, 2007.

1. Ken McDaniel

Ken McDaniel Active Member War Zone Member

The new Splinter Cell is a 360 exclusive and features the following:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Impressive for a magazine shot.

2. Eric

Eric Active Member

May be the first truly off topic post....

Ken, you need to switch over to the PS3 so you can start posting gems like this for those of us without the Microsoft Box of Doom :twisted:

3. Ken McDaniel

Ken McDaniel Active Member War Zone Member

LOL, nice but my wife would shoot me if I even considered adding another box. Someone else is going to have to step up and carry the PS3 gaming banner. Shane perhaps?

4. Shane

Shane Active Member

I have both.

The last Splinter Cell was such a travesty I don't know if I could consider another one.

5. Graeme

Graeme Active Member War Zone Member

So Sam is the scruffy looking dude with the man-purse? :)

Graeme

6. Mike Parent

Mike Parent New Member

That's about where I am... they pretty much hosed everything that made the franchise great in the first place.. I did not feel much like I was playing a Splinter Cell Game...

7. Mike Parent

Mike Parent New Member

I send out a massive email every week for 360 folks with all the latest gaming stuff - 360 rawks! :D

8. AndrewM

AndrewM New Member

What was bad about the last Splinter Cell (I'm assuming we're talking about Chaos Theory here)? I enjoyed it, had a 'different' story-line than the typical one that was getting a bit over-played, the good/bad thing added a little extra thought into the mix.

9. Shane

Shane Active Member

Andrew,
    We're talking about Splinter Cell Double Agent.