1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Discussion in 'The VIP Lounge' started by Drew, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member War Zone Member Top Poster

http://www.ireland.com/newspaper/breaking/2007/0618/breaking59.htm

2. matts

matts Active Member War Zone Member

No Guiness Leads to anger. Anger Leads to Hate. Hate leads to suffering. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

3. Tom R S 4

Tom R S 4 New Member War Zone Member

In other news: Extraterrestrial beings made contact with the leaders of more than a dozen countries, including the U.S.

4. chad

chad Active Member War Zone Member Top Poster

Maybe Coors will buy the recipe for Guinness like they seem to for a lot of other tasty drinks.

5. Tom R S 4

Hmmmm... Would they then change it to make it sheep piss flavored? Or does Coors already have a drink of that particular variety?

6. Dan S.

Dan S. New Member

Guys, RTA. They're not stopping making it, they are contemplating selling the grounds for one of the 50+ places they brew the stuff. It just happens to be the original one. Based on the cash it looks like they could make by moving the brewery, it would be a no-brainer to me.

7. Tom R S 4

1) From Drew's post I didn't assume they were going to no longer make it. (I did however figure they'd be making it someplace else.)
    2) Reading the article takes half the fun out of it!

8. Dan S.

Dan S. New Member

How'd I know you would say something like that. :wink:

9. Tom R S 4

mmm.... Perhaps it's time to change my MO.