Not watching the Sopranos (Yet)

Discussion in 'TV Land' started by Michael, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Michael

Michael Junior Geek

This is the thread for everyone who is a Sopranos fan but isn't watching it right now!

I cancelled HBO and am waiting for the DVD release of the final season. I am finding it more and more difficult avoiding any spoilers. Discussions about the final season are on forums, blogs, news sites, etc. It is almost unavoidable!

Anyone else trying to keep themselves in the dark?

2. DustinDavis

DustinDavis Well-Known Member War Zone Member

Dude, you may as well try to hide from the sun for the next 6 months.

3. Alfer

Alfer New Member

I think I only watched one episode ever...even when we had HBO I never caught it...however my parents love it and we were there last week and watched all the mayhem happen on the next to last episode...it was amusing.

4. Michael

Michael Junior Geek

I live in Seattle. Hiding from the sun for 6 months is not a difficult task.

5. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

Top Poster Of Month

LOL, can't be that hard. I've never seen a single episode and have never heard a spoiler ever in the however many years its been on...

6. Shane

Shane Active Member

I've been able to skip the spoilers the past few years. I'll just buy the inevitable HD/BR release.

I caught a small spoiler of Season 6 part 1 but that was it.

7. hgroff

hgroff New Member

First time in years, I subscribed to HBO for the Soprano/ entourage series two months ago. After Sunday....... HBO is gone....History. The most worthless Pay channel I have ever seen. There is literally nothing on all 5 chanel's.

8. Michael

Michael Junior Geek

Still being succesful in avoiding reading about this!! :)

9. DustinDavis

DustinDavis Well-Known Member War Zone Member

Spoiler -- Tony's in the mafia.