1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Old joke

Discussion in 'The VIP Lounge' started by DYohn, May 27, 2007.

1. DYohn

DYohn Well-Known Member Donor

Top Poster Of Month

Two married buddies are out drinking one night when one turns to the other and says, "You know, I don't know what else to do. Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine and coast into the garage. I take my shoes off before I go into the house, I sneak up the stairs, get undressed in the bathroom, stick my foot in the toilet and pee down my leg to prevent splashing sounds. I ease into bed and my wife STILL wakes up and yells at me for staying out so late!"

His buddy looks at him and says, "Well, you're obviously taking the wrong approach. I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up the steps, throw my shoes in the closet, jump into bed, slap her on the ass and shout, "WHO'S HORNY"... and she acts like she's asleep every time."

2. murrayb

murrayb Active Member War Zone Member

Even my wife liked that one. :)

3. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

.and, on the EXTREMELY off chance that she IS... :D

4. Chris White

Chris White New Member

5. Carl V

Carl V Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member

isn't there a variation to this joke where
    the final line is: