1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

OMFG - Gamers Gone Bad

Discussion in 'Smartphones, Computers, Gaming and Networking' started by Mike Parent, May 11, 2007.

1. Mike Parent

Mike Parent New Member

Some of these have to be heard to be believed... headphones HIGHLY recommended (NSFW language)

Link

2. Drew Mitten

Drew Mitten New Member

I can't find the video. Just info about the video.

3. Mike Parent

Mike Parent New Member

That site is a great resource but the navigation is a little weird - check the links at the bottom (Fools rush in, overreaction, etc.)

4. Colton

Colton New Member War Zone Member

Some kids are obviously waiting for their balls to drop and feel they need to swear every second to make up for their girly voices.

5. Troy Seufert

Troy Seufert New Member

Just...wow. And it's no wonder there are people afraid to venture into the X-Box Live world.

6. Colton

Colton New Member War Zone Member

That doesn't even speak of the things you'll see on people's LIVE cams. You can't play UNO without someone flashing their naughty bits.

7. Tom Morgan

Tom Morgan New Member

Colton I hope you are not a NB flasher :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. brianca

brianca New Member

Exactly why I never use my headphone when playing online.

9. Tyson

Tyson New Member

Doesn't want to play here at work. Maybe it uses the types of files that make youtube and myspace a no no around here. I click on the box for the video and it does nothing, but says 'done' as far as page loading. I'll have to try it at home. (dammit)

10. Tyson

Tyson New Member

Those were annoying to watch.

It's scary that anyone could get so worked up over a game.