1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Plain White T's

Discussion in 'Music Lounge' started by Chris Slade, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Chris Slade

Chris Slade Active Member War Zone Member

Anyone know this band or their popular single "Dalilah". I caq't get enough of it. I have similar musical taste to CJ and I'm thinking he and others will really like this!

2. Chris Slade

I saying again, you guys should not be missing this.

3. TerryR

TerryR Member

Never heard them before (or some of the bands they were compared to on Amazon), but just tracked through "All That We Needed" and "Stop" courtesy of Amazon. Sounds pretty good - always hard to tell with the short snippets. First thing that came to mind was "power poppy"(?). The Delilah song, if it continues that way all the way through, is quite unlike the other songs on the album - a slower ballad.

I'll be giving them a shot!

4. Chris Slade

Dalilah just sticks in your head.

5. DYohn

DYohn Well-Known Member Donor

Top Poster Of Month

I thought that song was by Death Cab...

6. chad

chad Active Member War Zone Member

I enjoy them as well and I also agree that they sound a lot like Death Cab, also a little like John Butler Trio. They are overplaying them around here though.