Rescue Me Season 4

Discussion in 'TV Land' started by Shane, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Shane

Shane Active Member

FX's acclaimed drama Rescue Me season 4 started last Wednesday the 13th. This weeks episode builds on that which also was built on the previous year.

I'm not sure why I love this trainwreck of a show but it can be a hilarious riot.

Anyone else watching it? It comes on Wednesday at 9. I will caution folks that it has strong language and sexual activity. No tits or F words but everything else.

2. Greg W

Greg W New Member

I'm watching it. I also love it. To me, FX has the best writing on television after HBO, with none of the 'sudden death' syndrome that HBO is so famous for. (I spent a large amount of time cursing HBO for killing off Deadwood).

My favorites on FX, in no particular order:

Rescue Me
    The Riches
    Nip/Tuck
    The Shield
    The Riches

3. Sean80

Sean80 New Member

I've been a big fan of this show since it started and I think season 4 has been pretty good so far although it's only been two episodes. The one thing that always amazes me about this show is how they always find no ways to ruin the lives of the characters. I was a little sad to see Johnny get killed off but [spoiler:f6666a2a1f]I'm guessing after the last episode that he'll be coming back as one of Tommy's ghosts. [/spoiler:f6666a2a1f]

4. Troy Seufert

Troy Seufert New Member

This is definitely my favorite show on F/X. The writing is consistently excellent and I'm glad it's back on after what seemed an extra long off-season.

5. Eric

Eric Active Member

Sign me up as a fan as well, though I missed season three in its entirety. :(