1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Reverend Horton Heat coming to Raleigh !

Discussion in 'Music Lounge' started by TimB, Jun 11, 2007.

1. TimB

TimB New Member

Hot Damn! Lincoln Theater November 10th. Should be a great time. Was out in Austin last year and he was supposed to be playing on what was a free night for me, and the show was canceled. Have never gotten to see him ... go ahead ... tell me what I've missed :D

2. DYohn

DYohn Well-Known Member Donor

Top Poster Of Month

You've missed a really good time. If you can catch him do!

3. Max Yokell

Max Yokell Well-Known Member War Zone Member Top Poster

Have the proper authorities been notified?

That is one twisted dude, I know one song he does and the only heads or tails I can make out of it is that he wants his girl to have sex with his pig. :)

Max

4. Denton

Denton Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member Top Poster

I've seen the Reverend and it was a good time. Meanwhile, the Reverend Billy C. Wirtz has taken up residence in my area. I'm hopin' these gentlemen will set up a tent; I'd join that church. :wink:

5. Jim Armstrong

Jim Armstrong New Member

6. Denton

Denton Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member Top Poster

November brings the Right Reverend to St. Pete. Opening acts are Hank III & Assjack, and the ever-popular Nashville Pussy. Leave the kids at home. :)