1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

:roll:

Discussion in 'The VIP Lounge' started by Drew, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member War Zone Member Top Poster

2. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

This is why while vigilante justice can appeal to some part of human nature, it is ultimately completely unacceptable.

3. Saurav

Saurav Active Member War Zone Member

I saw that earlier today and thought "I should move to Texas. It sounds just like parts of India".

4. chad

chad Active Member War Zone Member Top Poster

My daughter got hit by a full size pick up truck. It threw her about 10' and she laid there lifeless for almost a minute. She then sprang up screaming, she only had a scraped elbow. People in the house infront of where the accident happened gave her, and my son each a popsicle. I did tell the guy that if she was hurt he was going to hell.... We became friends.

5. Tom R S 4

Tom R S 4 New Member War Zone Member

Why doesn't that article say anything about murder charges?

6. RickG

RickG New Member

'cause they don't know who to charge.... yet (hopefully).

7. Chris White

Chris White New Member

The story is so unbelievable I can't help but think there are some important details that are missing.

8. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

Race? Alcohol (almost certainly from what we do know)? Class? etc.

9. Allen

Allen New Member War Zone Member

I'd guess all three, or at least 2 out of 3, but you'll never know from the news report, b/c, of course, that wouldn't be PC.

So instead, there are so many missing details here that connecting the dots WITHOUT that background information is almost impossible.