1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Schiit headphone system

Discussion in 'For Sale/Trade Lounge (members)' started by claud, Mar 26, 2016.

1. claud

claud Well-Known Member Donor

Schiit Lyr amp and Bifrost Uber DAC for sale. The Lyr includes a pair of Amperex 7308 tubes labeled Teonex and a pair of unused stock tubes from Schiit. Bifrost does not have USB board, but can be upgraded to 2nd Gen USB ($100) and/or the latest Multibit ($250) by Schiit. The interconnects and power cords shown in these pictures are NOT included. Each of these components has its original (unused) power cord included. THE PRICE is $200.00 each. Buyer pays shipping. PM me if interested.

Lyr DSC_1627_zpshmlx1fmb.jpg DSC_1628_zps0lbmcytu.jpg

Bifrost
    DSC_1630_zpssjpjjugc.jpg DSC_1629_zpsqapy5wtb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2016
  2. claud

I am going to run this ad for two weeks more, then put this equipment on Audio Asylum and Headfi forums.

3. DYohn

DYohn Well-Known Member Donor

Top Poster Of Month

An excellent system and great prices.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2016
  4. claud

Thanks David. No interest so far. In the mean time, I am sure enjoying my new system. I just keep pulling and playing CDs.

5. claud

Bifrost DAC is sold

6. claud

Lyr is sold