1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Shindo gear reviewed in Stereophile

Discussion in 'Hardware Lounge' started by LarryB, May 16, 2007.

1. LarryB

LarryB Active Member

Art Dudley's first review of Shindo gear appears in the most recent edition of Stereophile. At least one additional review will follow in subsequent issues.

2. DYohn

DYohn Well-Known Member Donor

Top Poster Of Month

So come clean now Larry: Art Dudley is your nom de plume, right?

8)

3. Saurav

Saurav Active Member War Zone Member

I doubt it. Art's writing has always shown astuteness and an instinctive connection with what's important in musical presentation. Larry, not so much.

Unless Larry is Art's double, and this is where Art comes when he feels like slumming.

4. DYohn

DYohn Well-Known Member Donor

Top Poster Of Month

I was thinking more along the lines of evil twins...

5. I'm not talkin...

6. Carl V

Carl V Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member

you giys are just brutal....et tu Brutus

7. LarryB

LarryB Active Member

I am honored to even be mentioned in the same sentence as Art, even if done so facetiously. I spent an hour or so with him this weekend and he is as gracious as he is astute.

8. LarryB

LarryB Active Member

P.S. A piece of my Shindo gear will be used in his next review. I'm not worthy... :)