So what did Santa bring you?

Discussion in 'The VIP Lounge' started by capsuleri, Dec 25, 2017.

1. capsuleri

capsuleri Well-Known Member War Zone Member

Nothing for me personally. Weathertech floor liners for the Audi.

Quick review - The back ones fit perfect, but the front ones leave a small gap where the floor liner (supposed) to meet the door sill. I will try warm it with the heat gun in Spring and see if I can get it to fit perfectly. The passenger side should have been much longer to allow someone o put stretch out their feet, it's the same length as the drivers. I guess have to make allowances for US made. The material could have been a bit softer.

2. Dan Driscoll

Dan Driscoll HTT Refugee Donor War Zone Member

A bottle of 12 year old Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey & a hip flask
    An Amazon gift card and several books, including Lee's "Written Out Of History"
    A miniature Oakland Raiders helmet signed by one of my favorite players, Howie Long, with the supporting documentation of authenticity.

3. Andrew Pratt

Andrew Pratt Well-Known Member Top Poster

A small subwoofer for the kitchen, clothes and some cash.

4. claud

claud Well-Known Member Donor

Senn HD 800S headphones and a Wywires Platinum balanced headphone cord and a nice Peter Millar flannel shirt from my wife.

5. DYohn

DYohn Well-Known Member Donor

Top Poster Of Month

My daughter sent me four Hue lights.

6. Mike B

Mike B Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member Top Poster

Flannel PJ's, Flannel shirt with lining (sort of a shirt-jacket), Almond Roca and an electric screwdriver.

7. John Celardo

John Celardo Well-Known Member Donor

Maureen & I decided no gifts this year. Instead, we got bricks for our veteran dads at the WW II memorial. Her dad was in the Navy in the Pacific, and mine was an Army Infantry captain in Europe.

DYohn likes this.
  8. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

I got some new cutlery, some funko pops, Hawkeye swag, and some board games. Highly recommend Pandemic.