1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Star Trek costumes on Ebay!

Discussion in 'Home Theater Lounge' started by Randy Rhoton, May 9, 2007.

1. Randy Rhoton

Randy Rhoton Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member

2. Ken McDaniel

Ken McDaniel Active Member War Zone Member

That is sooooooooooooo cool.

3. Yarvis Torres

Yarvis Torres New Member

Christie's auction house here in NYC held a kick ass auction a few months ago. My son, wife and I went to go check out the costumes and props in person before the auction. It was a great thrill to see these things up close and personal. My personal favorites were the costumes worn by the original Star Trek crew from the first Star Trek Movie from 1979 and then from Star Trek 2. I left some bids, but I wasn't even close! In any event, if you are a fan, it really is cool to see.

4. Michael M

Michael M Active Member

I like this one! :D With her in it.....for a while. :wink:

[​IMG]

5. Yarvis Torres

Yarvis Torres New Member

Mike:
    I believe I saw this very same costume at Christie's. I know I saw a few of them, they were all labled with her name on them. She was a hottie for sure in it! :wink:

6. Randy Rhoton

Randy Rhoton Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member

I have that shot of "7" as a refrigerator magnet. It's right at eye level. :D