1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Terminator 4 on it's way

Discussion in 'Movie Lounge' started by Alfer, May 10, 2007.

1. Alfer

Alfer New Member

2. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

IMO all three have been good, so keep em coming. Ill quit watching when they stop being entertaining.

3. Michael M

Michael M Active Member

Hopefully it will be another good one!

4. Shane

Shane Active Member

The Governator strikes back!

5. Colton

Colton New Member War Zone Member

/insert something witty here. Post count motivation.

6. Ron-P

Ron-P Well-Known Member

What CJ said. I've enjoyed all 3, here's hoping the 4th is just as good.

7. Drew Mitten

Drew Mitten New Member

Well the third one was alright. The acting wasn't so good IMO. Johhny.. he just didn't play the role well.

8. Troy Seufert

Troy Seufert New Member

I've enjoyed all three, so I'm with CJ...keep em coming until they aren't entertaining.

9. Drew Mitten

Drew Mitten New Member

Is Arnold out of office yet?

10. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member War Zone Member Top Poster

Nah. He's still the guvuhnah of Culifornia.

11. AndrewM

AndrewM New Member

Technically he could do the movies, but I don't think the people of CA will be very happy with him taking time out of running the state to go film a movie.

The news stories are basically saying he won't play a big part in the upcoming films. Which can/does fit the story line so far, the machines have already struck, so why send back a Terminator in human form to kill John Connor?

12. Ken McDaniel

Ken McDaniel Active Member War Zone Member

They could reinvent it a la Aliens with new actors and as long as the script, director and budget were right, the franchise would still provide an assload of good material. Terminator 3 was one hell of a pleasant ride.

13. CJ

Agreed

14. stephenj

stephenj Active Member

Without arnie it ain't a "terminator" movie. That would be like trying to have a rocky movie without sly stallone. love em or hate em, those guys *are* those franchises.

15. Colton

Colton New Member War Zone Member

Well, it would technically still be "Arnie" - just without the skin. :) I think the Terminator's endoskeleton was more frightening than with Arnie's skin.

16. CJ

So would he do voice acting then or not?

17. Ron-P

Ron-P Well-Known Member

That won't bother me at all, if it's good, Arnie or not I'll see it.

18. stephenj

stephenj Active Member

yeah, if it's good i'll see it too. but it won't be a T movie without arnie, good or not.