The Covenent

Discussion in 'Movie Lounge' started by Ken McDaniel, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Ken McDaniel

Ken McDaniel Active Member War Zone Member

Did not suck as bad as we thought. This thing had been wallowing near the bottom of the cue until a bit of mismanagement on my part sent it to our mailbox. My wife and I actually enjoyed the film very much. Of course we're suckers for films of this genre. The Craft is one of our favorites. If you like The Craft, you enjoy this cute little supernatural romp.

2. I'll probably rent it sometime when I can't find anything else. I actually own The Craft and have watched it a couple of times.

3. Jason Lorette

Jason Lorette Active Member

Loved The Craft....The Covenant was good...could have been MUCH better...but I enjoyed it.

4. Troy Seufert

Troy Seufert New Member

We watched this a couple weekends ago. I thought it was pretty awful. Not as bad as a Sci-Fi Saturday movie though. The plot was meandering and really didn't make a whole lot of sense. The F/X were decent, but not extraordinary. The acting was alright. It was nice to see "Tim Riggins" from Friday Night Lights in the film.

It struck me as one of those films that has some really good ideas, but just doesn't do a very good job of executing them.

Even my wife who lives for these types of B movies fell asleep. :)