1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

The St Regis Resort

Discussion in 'The VIP Lounge' started by Ron-P, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Ron-P

Ron-P Well-Known Member

Had my Trader Joe's management party Sunday night which was fantastic. Our room was an Executive Suite (all expenses paid) at the this resort here in Monarch Beach. The room, holy sheet, it was amazing.

This place is unbelievably beautiful. Our room was on the 5th floor which over looked the resorts main courtyard and right out into the Pacific Ocean.

I have never stayed at such an amazing place and it was down right awesome. Check this place out. If you ever have some coin to drop and want a beautiful place to stay this would rank up there with the best.

My wife and I plan to return, stay for several days, and do the entire program, spa and all.

http://www.stregismb.com/index.cfm