1. Create an account to join in the discussion. Once you register don't forget to enter our monthly drawings.

Register to post on our forum.
  2. Home Theater Lounge will begin holding a live chat every Wednesday evening at 9pm Central. The goal is to get as many members online at the same time and just talk movies, music, and gear. You can join the chat by going to the Shoutbox app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

There's an extra spring in my step this morning.

Discussion in 'The VIP Lounge' started by CJ, Jun 4, 2007.

1. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member Admin War Zone Member

Just knowing that Paris Hilton is in jail. Seriously though, repeated DUIs is something I just have zero tolerance for so despite my general annoyance with her, I am glad and hope she learns a lesson.

2. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Somehow I don't think she will...it will end up being a huge publicity stunt for her....

First she makes sure she's photographed with a bible before she goes saying it's to read in prison...then she says she's going to the local jail rather than pay jail to live the harder life...

Then you watch...she's finish up and be all over the TV doing interviews about how her life has changed...then a few weeks later, back to partying...she's got so much money to fall back on she doesn't care what she does as long as she can make more after this stint in jail.

3. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Just heard she's writing a diary in jail that will most likely sell for $1 million+...

See it's already starting....

4. CJ

You're right, she won't learn any lessons. But at least I get the pleasure of knowing she doesn't get to live her completely pampered life for 3 weeks.

5. Alfer

Alfer New Member

True dat...

6. Randy Rhoton

Randy Rhoton Well-Known Member Donor War Zone Member

I just wish the judge had said "sentence to begin immediately" right after he pronounced it.

7. LarryB

LarryB Active Member

She should be treated like any other person found guilty of DUI; the fact that she is a publicity hound (amongst other things) is, IMO, irrelevant.

8. DYohn

DYohn Well-Known Member Donor

Top Poster Of Month

I get an extra spring in my step if I get laid. Interesting that CJ apparently gets the same reaction from celebrity tabloid news. I guess that's why that crap exists. ;)

9. CJ

Well, actually then there is no control for this experiment. I'll have to hope she gets sentenced to jail again. ;)

10. Tyson

Tyson New Member

I'll bet you she's a good person underneath it all...

:shock:

11. DYohn

DYohn Well-Known Member Donor

Top Poster Of Month

Yes, I understand there are some videos circulating around the web that show exactly what she's good for.

8)

12. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Actually she's pretty skinny and "it" doesn't look that great...underneath it all... :wink:

13. Troy Seufert

Troy Seufert New Member

Did any of you watch the MTV Movie Awards last night? Sarah Silverman does a riff on Paris going to jail....with a great reaction shot of Paris in the audience. ;)

LINK

14. LarryB

LarryB Active Member

She's a mixed up, spoiled rich kid, who I don't think is inherently evil.

15. Tyson

Tyson New Member

I heard about it. I'll have to watch it when I get home as it's on youtube.

16. Jason Lorette

Jason Lorette Active Member

I wonder if some 'tough' makes her her biatch... :p

She's not 'dumb'...not by a long shot...she knows exactly what she has to do to keep herself in the limelight...just enough, because that's all she is...a socialite in the truest sense of the word.

17. Tyson

Tyson New Member

No comment.

Ok maybe a little one.

I in no way feel sorry for her and never will.

Ouch!!!

18. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member War Zone Member Top Poster

I don't see how being smart has anything to do with her being able to stay popular.

19. Alfer

Alfer New Member

When do you think she's play the religion (found God) card?

20. Tyson

Tyson New Member

Actually chances are quite high that it's her agents and marketing types who are the smart ones and have been able to keep her popular for so long. She is probably about as smart as she 'portrays' herself, though I don't think it's an act at all.